Pages

Sunday 5 August 2012

Birthday!

I know, I know- I haven't posted for nearly a month now.... but I have excuses! First I was super super busy at school, and then I went away on holiday- but I'm back now!

So what happened in the time I was away?

I became a teenager!

Yes, I was 13, and today I'd like to share with you some of the things I got.

 Finally, I have a rotary cutter! I have an Olfa one with a 45 mm blade, and an Olfa 24x18 cutting mat to go with it. I've got no idea what brand the quilting ruler is though. At the moment I'm trying to get used to using it.
Some lovely, lovely thick, 100% wool hand-dyed felt from the craft shop in Abergavenny.
 
And The Vintage Tea Party Book. This is a very, very lovely book, and not only are the recipes mouthwatering but the layout, photography and illustrations are stunning. I will definitely be using some of these recipies and ideas when I have my vintage tea party for my birthday in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your LOVELY comments!! Any questions, pop them here!