Pages

Sunday 25 March 2012

Car boot bargains

Today I visted the car boot slae, as it's been such lovely warm weather. I got loads of bargains! All this stuff plus a sports top and a next jacket, for about six pounds. Now that is what I call a bargain.

Here's a fridge magnet with a quote from Shakespeare - " There IS money, spend it, spend it, spend more" That sounds good to me. Also an eyeshadow and heart, which I'll make into a necklace- 20p each! The watercolour pad was the best deal for only 10p.

 These to bags were 50p each, and an amazing deal, since the one on the left is from Monsoon.
This dotty Union Jack box is perfect for storing my papercraft stuff, and along with the thread and pencil, it all came to £1.10
I also bought a beautiful ruffle top, which fits perfectly! All in all, a great day. And to make it even better, I'm hopefully going to see the Hunger Games tonight, which I'm really looking forward to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your LOVELY comments!! Any questions, pop them here!